The 2023 International Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Conference (I-RIM Conference) will be held 23-24 May at the Le Meridien Visconti Hotel in Rome, Italy – and it will be here before you know it! So now is the time to take a serious look at the program and get your registration in. This conference is replete with industry experts from around the world bringing you the latest in research, technology, advancements and uses of reflective products available. This is the ONLY place you will have this collection of information together all in one place. It’s is an event you simply cannot afford to miss.
Check this out! Here is a list of just some of the guests presenting at this year’s conference:
• Laverne Dalgleish – Executive Director for the Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA) and the Chief Operating Officer of the Rainscreen Association in North America (RAiNA)
• Dr. William Miller – Specialist in vapor compression refrigeration systems, absorption heat and mass transfer and building science technologies. He is joint faculty for the College of Engineering and Lecturer for Architecture and Design at the University of Tennessee
• Dr. Jan Kosny – Winner of a 2009 R&D 100 Award for the development of phase-change materials, is one the world’s leading building envelope researchers with 30 years experiences in the building sciences
• Dr. Hamed Saber – Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Jubail Industrial College, and the Chair of Research and Consultations Department at the Deanship of Research and Industrial Development, Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Dr. David Yarbrough – Professor of Chemical Engineering Emeritus-Tennessee Technological University and a retired Research Staff Member-Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
• Maxime Duran – French (AFNOR), European (CEN) and International (ISO) expert in different standardization organizations.
• Andres Zegowitz – Group manager “Thermal properties and climate simulation” and Deputy head of the department Hygrothermics, Stuttgart at the Fraunhofer IBP, Stuttgart, Germany.
• Michel Bostrom – Founding President of the Aluminum Foil Insulation Association; and founder, with wife Riti, of Ametalin, Australia’s largest manufacturer of building membranes and reflective insulation
• Dr. Saleh Alshehri, Director of the Deanship of Research and Industrial Development at the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Regional Updates will also provide insight on how reflectives are being used in North America, Latin America, Europe, Australasia, Argentina, Saudi Aravia and Korea and Japan.
And this is just a sample of who you will meet at the 2023 event! There are many different speakers covering a full range of topics so check out a complete list of sessions and descriptions (along with complete event details) at https://rimainternational.org/i-rim-conference/i-rim-conference-rome-italy/ .
Advance registration discounts are available until April 15, so don’t delay. You can access the online registration forms at the link above or download the full attendee brochure. For those interested in sharing their products with the group, sponsorship and table top display options are available as well.
Knowledge is power so take advantage of this incredible opportunity to rub elbows with the most knowledgeable in your field. We’ll see you in Rome!