It’s not too late to register for the International Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Conference (I-RIM Conference) running 23-24 May at the LeMeridien Visconti Hotel in Rome. The line up of speakers and topics is incredible and offers attendees a unique and special opportunity to not only learn from the best in your field but to network as well.
Top experts in the reflective technology industry will share the latest research, advancements, uses and more. Here’s a sneak peak on the topics covered:
- Net Zero, High Performance, Carbon Neutral Buildings are Required in Some Countries – What is your Industry’s Responsibility?
- Latest Industry Tends Around the Globe:
- Latin America
- Korea and Japan
- North America
- Saudi Arabia
- Operation and Results from the Single-Sided Hot-Box Apparatus
- A New Metric on Measuring and Labeling CO2 Emissions in Homes
- Attic Radiant Barrier Performance Evaluation
- PET/METPET and Aluminum Foil Supplies
- Specification for Reflective Insulation: EN and ISO Standards
- Mitigation of Building Energy Dynamics – Great Opportunity for Reflective Insulation combined with Thermally Massive Systems
- Modern Evaluation of Reflective Insulation Performance
- Reflective Technology Extended to Fenestration
- Manufacturing Techniques
- Thermal Break Solutions for Commercial, All-Steel Buildings with Reflective Insulation
You can find the complete conference program, session descriptions, speaker bios, hotel room links, exhibitor and attendee brochures and online registration forms at https://rimainternational.org/i-rim-conference/i-rim-conference-rome-italy/ or simply.
Register Online Now at – https://form.jotform.com/82394464684166
You simply can’t afford to miss it.
See you in Rome!