The 2023 International Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Conference (I-RIM Conference) was held May 23-25 at the beautiful LeMeridien Visconti Hotel in Rome, Italy. Attendees represented more than ten regions/countries around the world sharing information and research as well as discussing opportunities for the future.
The 2-day technical conference was a great success with excellent feedback on the quality of the information shared.
“That was certainly the best conference that I have ever attended” – Michel Bostrom, Ametalin
If you were unable to attend the event, we’ve got great news! The conference presentations are available to order in PDF format. Topics presented include:
- Net Zero, High Performance, Carbon Neutral Buildings are Required in Some Countries – What is your Industry’s Responsibility? – Lavern Delgleish
- Regional Update: Latin America – Sergio Luconi
- Regional Update: Europe – Maxime Duran
- Regional Update: Australasia – Michel Bostrom
- Regional Update: Korea/Japan – Professor Y.C. Kwon
- Regional Update: North America – Bill Lippy
- Regional Update: Argentina – Sergio Luconi
- Introduction: Saudi Arabia – Dr. Ahmed Zaid AlHussein
- A New Metric on Measuring and Labeling CO2 Emissions in Homes – Steve Baden & Laurel Elam
- PET/METPET and Aluminum Foil Supplies – Chris Trummel & Ken Mitchell
- Specification for Reflective Insulation: EN and ISO Standards – Maxime Duran & Andreas Zegowitz
- Mitigation of Building Energy Dynamics – Great Opportunity for Reflective Insulation combined with Thermally Massive Systems – Dr. Jan Kosny
- History of RIMA International/Membership Opportunity – Mike Boulding
- Modern Evaluation of Reflective insulation Performance – Dr. David Yarbrough & Dr. Hamed Saber
- Reflective Technology Extended to Steel Framing & Fenestration – Dr. Saleh Alshehri
- Attic Radiant Barrier Performance Evaluation – Dr. William A. Miller
- Thermal Break Solutions for Commercial, All-Steel Buildings with Reflective Insulation, James Fricker
Details on presentation convent can be found here: https://rimainternational.org/i-rim-conference/i-rim-conference-rome-italy/presentations/. Individual presentations can be ordered for $50 each or get the full set of all presentations listed above for $400. Ready to order? Send you order details to email@example.com.
For more information on the 2023 I-RIM Conference including photos of the event, session descriptions, speaker bios and more, please visit https://rimainternational.org/i-rim-conference/i-rim-conference-rome-italy/.