At the Fall 2022 Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, nominations were announced and nominees submitted from the floor. An electronic ballot followed the meetings to fill three Director position whose terms begin January 1, 2023 and run through December 31, 2024. We are pleased to announce our 2023 Board of Directors.
Mike Boulding, Soprema/Resisto, Canada www.ayr-foil.com
Mark Lovan, Echo Tape, Canada www.echotape.com
Neil Freidberg, LP Building Solutions, Tennessee www.lpcorp.com
Existing board members that will remain on the board for another year include:
- President: Sergio Luconi, Prodex, Costa Rica www.prodexcr.com
- Vice President: Bill Lippy, Fi-Foil Company, Florida www.fifoil.com
- Secretary/Treasurer: Ralph Dale, Dunmore Corporation, Indiana www.dunmore.com
- Dan Russell, Innovative Insulation, Texas www.radiantbarrier.com
- Monty Millspaugh, Reflectix, Inc., Indiana www.reflectixinc.com
- Bobby Byrd, RoyOMartin, Louisiana www.RoyOMartin.com
- Doug Kinninger, Fi-Foil Company, Florida www.fifoil.com
For more information about RIMA International, our research and educational data, our programs and services, information on our membership and more, visit our website at www.rimainternational.org.